Tuesday 30 August 2011

Thing 9 - Evernote

Evernote is a service for notetaking and archiving digital items including web pages, photographs, and audio recordings.  You can then add comments and edit your items before tagging them which allows you to group them together and search for them by tag later.

I like the idea of having a tool to let me organize what I’m looking at online.  Sometimes I feel that there is so much out there that you could almost drown under all the information, so anything that helps you keep (the illusion!) of control is a good thing.

Unfortunately, Evernote is yet another thing that I've downloaded but just not had the time to really play about with.  I've downloaded it to my phone and had a go at sending photos taken with the phone straight to Evernote, which was very successful.  However, I know that is only scratching the surface of what Evernote can do, so I guess I'll have to make the time to explore it more fully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment